Cant see without your glasses and you love golf?Just get yourself the best prescription sunglasses for golf. If you cant see without your normal prescription glasses, dont worry because there is Duco Unisex Wear Over Prescription Glasses that can be worn over your prescription glasses. Yes, having a good pair of enhancing golf sunglasses should never be overlooked because you don’t want to miss your win because your eyesight came into the way. Prescription sunglasses for golf feature polarized lenses that help in increasing the depth perception while on the course and they do this by enhancing the visual contrast between the blues and the greens.
The best prescription sunglasses for golf buyers guide
To get the most out of your golfing sunglasses, you need to keep the following in mind;
- Lens shape and size
- Lens color and tint
- Frame features
- Polarize or not polarize
- Bifocal or non-bifocal
Lens shape and size;the best lens shape for
B measurement or lens height– A or B measurement refers to the lens’ height. When it comes to golfing sunglasses, the taller the lens, the better the golfing glasses. ‘Short’ lens will force you to look over the top of the frame if your head is tilted downwards. With a taller lens, you are able to look right through the glasses when you have your head in a downward position; this gives you better visibility without you having to compromise your position when golfing. One of the best prescription sunglasses for golf is the Adidas golf sunglasses
Wrap around lens– the B measurement refers to the height of the lens from top to bottom while a ‘wrap around’ lens curves around your eyes’ corners such that you are able to get maximum coverage and a wide vision field.
Lens color or tint; the best lens colors or the best tints for golfing sunglasses
Lenses that enhance color contrast– with golfing sunglasses, contrast is the most important thing. The recommended colors are brown, amber and rose lens colors. Each of the mentioned colors increase color contrast thus allowing you to track the golfing ball with precision while at the same time reading the greens with a better perception.
Low to medium light conditions-lens colors that move from amber to brown is able to brighten your view in overcast conditions while also increasing the contrast vision such that the ball’s color will pop. With the ball’s color popping, you will be able to track the ball mid-air or when it’s on the grass. Some of the best prescription sunglasses for golf is SportRX A.C.E lens and they offer the best transition from amber to medium brown for an all day brightness protection and contrast enhancement.
Medium to bright light conditions– rose copper lens colors provide more brightness protection as compared to amber lens. On the flip side, it still maintains great contrast such that you can still see the track the ball midair and on the track.
All conditions– photochromic or transition lenses are reactive to light and they will self-adjust to the correct golfing conditions. With such golfing sunglasses, you can wear a pair of golfing sunglasses that will take you from an early morning tee to sunnier tee times all through to sunnier afternoons. Good 2018 Prescription sunglasses for golf are SportRx ACE and All in one lens; they will provide you with an all day protection.
Prescription sunglasses for golf
Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses FDA Approved are some of the best prescription golf sunglasses because they are light in weight with polycarbonate frame. They are so light you will forget you have any golf sunglasses on. this pair of golf sunglasses is especially recommended for people who are not used to wearing glasses. Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses are great for both men and women. Other qualities are;
Stress resistant TR90 frames
Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses have a frame that can stand anything. Whether you are golfing or playing any other sport, be assured that this pair will stand with you all through your sport.
UV 400 Mirror Flash coating
Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses have their lenses mirror coated thus making them some of the best prescription golf sunglasses because this limits the amount of light your eyes are exposed to. This pair of golf sunglasses also ensure that no light wavelength that’s 400 nanometers or below gets into your eyes. Light with wavelengths that are below 400 nanometers are in the ultraviolet range that damage the eyes. Playing golf in the summer can be quite challenging because there’s just too much light. These prescription golf sunglasses give you complete protection from UV, UVA, UVB, UVC not to mention blue light and any other harmful rays that you can think of
Dual lens pollaric ellipsoid geometry
Each of the Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses’ lenses are cut from one toric lens and when you incorporate the dual lens polaric ellipsoid, you get great color clarity, perception and contrast.
Acutint lens coloring system
Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses prescription golf sunglasses have been with equipped with the best and acutint coloring system. This means that the natural colors are not distorted but they still add to the color contrast. This acutint lens coloring system also ensures that your vision is enhanced but not warped. The best thing about these prescription golf glasses is that you can still see the natural colors just the way they are or they are meant to be.
Oakley Men’s OO9188 Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses are some of the best prescription sunglasses for golf; Oaklyey engineering combines style and performance and that what this pair gives its customers. These golf sunglasses have a standard frame that offers enhanced lens coverage with every millimeter of this lens optimized with high definition optics.
The best thing about Oakley golf sunglasses is that they are light in weight but ruggedly durable. Oakley Men’s OO9188 Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses have been designed to push you to give out the best with patented XYZ optics that give razor sharp clarity not to mention a secure unobtanium grip
Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglasses are the best golf sunglasses because they combine style and and power just like the name suggests. Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglass lens deliver undistorted peripheral vision and they are 10 times stronger as compared to the regular polycarbonate lenses. These ultralight armour fusion frames are built from Grilamid and titanium combination to give the best impact resistance thus making them the best prescription sunglasses for golf.
- Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglasses for golf have been built with a 3 point grip that ensures a secure as well as a comfortable fit.
- These Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglasses for golf have been made with shock absorbing cushion hinges.
- The best thing about these Under Armour Men’s golf sunglasses is that the lenses are able to block out 100% UVA, UVB as well as UVC rays that can be quite harmful to your eyes. These golf sunglasses come with a carrying case which ensures that your sunglasses are safe.
- Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglasses are non-polarized
- The lens width is 60mm
Oakley Men’s Half Jacket 2.0 XL Iridium Sport Sunglasses are prescription sunglasses for golf. One of their best characteristics is the fact that they come with interchangeable dual lens such that you can change the lens as the need arises.
- This Oakley Men’s Half Jacket 2.0 XL Iridium Sport Sunglasses have been designed to keep your eyes safe from flying objects; insects not mention harmful ultraviolet rays.
- These Oakley golf prescription glasses have their lens made from pure plutonite not to mention proprietary polycarbonate that blocks UV-A, UV-B, UV-C as well as blue light up to 400 nanometers that are harmful to your eyes.
- Each of the Oakley golf prescription sunglasses lens is finished with hydrophobic treatment that repels moisture build up as well as contaminants like fingerprints.
- These Oakley golf prescription sunglasses feature a semi-rimless design with interchangeable lenses as well as logo emblems at the temples.
- These golf sunglasses are made with high definition optics technology
- The lenses are prescription ready and they come with a sunglasses case.
- Lenses are prescription ready
- They come with semi-rimless design with logo emblems as well as interchangeable lenses
- They have a high definition optics technology
- Flexible frames
- 100% UV protection
- Available in two colors
- They are quite pricy
Maui Jim Sunglasses Ho’okipa 407 prescription sunglasses for golf provide comfort with the prescription lenses providing the much needed eye protection. These prescription sunglasses are known for comfort, classic quality and durability. Maui Jim RX sunglass frames are made of monel, nylon or acetate and they also happen to be the finest prescription sunglasses for golf in the world.
These sunglasses have a light weight frame material that blends well with Maui Jim’s patented polarized plus lenses whose final product is a pair of durable prescription golf sunglasses. These sunglasses can also be worn when running your daily errands.
As for the UV protection, Maui Jim Sunglasses Ho’okipa 407 has the highest amount of UV protection according to the American Cancer Foundation. Maui Jim was awarded the Seal of recommendation for having the highest UV protection.
- They have acetate, plastic frame
- The lenses are polarized which eliminates the sun’s glare; they are resistant to scratches and water
- They enhance clarity, color and detail
- They have a 100 % UV protection coating which protects your eyes from damage as well as long term health risks
- They have a blue light protection which reduces the high energy visible radiation and the best thing is that they don’t remove he visible blue colors
- They are light in weight
- They provide UV protection to your eyes and the area around the eyes
- The HCL bronze lenses have a warm tint that helps in versatility when it comes to changing light conditions
- Other than shielding your eyes from the harmful UV rays, these golf sunglasses also enhance colors thus revealing the true beauty of your surroundings
- They have a 2 year warranty and they also come with a large brown sport case for storing them when not in use
- They are quite pricy
- You cannot wear them at the top of your head as the frame is not as strong
If no prescription golf sunglasses can help you and you must have your normal prescription glasses, Duco Unisex Wear over Prescription Glasses will always come in handy. These sunglasses are worn over your prescription glasses and the best thing is that you will not look ridiculous in them.
DUCO fits well over men’s women’s and children’s prescription glasses; they have designer features and a fashion appeal. They have side lens for better eye protection as well as a better peripheral vision.
The frame is made with TR90 which makes it durable, light in weight and extremely flexible. The frame can be bent to 90 degrees without breaking it and if accidentally dropped in water, they actually float.
These DUCO polarized lenses are manufactured using an injection process which makes sure they are optically correct to increase comfort as well as decrease eye fatigue. They also have a shatter proof TAC polarized lens that prevents glare from reflecting surfaces like snow, water and road pavements from reaching your eyes. These Duco Unisex Wear Over Prescription Glasses offer 100% UVA and UVB protection from the sun.
- They are light in weight, highly flexible and durable
- They offer 100% UVA and UVB protection to your eyes
- They are unisex which means everyone’s needs have been catered for
- They can float in water
- They are polarized and they have anti-reflective lens
- They have small vents in the upper lip which ensure good air circulation.
- Comes with little bonus items a wipe cloth, a box and a cloth bag
- They are 75% polarized when compared to other prescription sunglasses
Best Tifosi Sunglasses for Golf- tifosi sunglasses prescription
Since 2003, Tifosi has been offering outdoor enthusiasts with the most technically advanced sunglasses in the world. The best thing about Tifosi, which is an Italian company, has started making golf prescription glasses which are available with different frame options. These digital RX prescription sunglasses for golf are available through Tifosi authorized labs.
Tifosi swank polarized sunglasses are a combination of lifestyle silhouette and high polarized lenses that you can take to any outdoor activity.
- The lens are decentered optically to eliminate any distortion as well as prevent any magnification that’s unwanted
- Glide temples slide on easy with the rubber nosepads providing a non-slip fit
- Has a TR-90 frame made of iron and it has integrated hinges
- They are light in weight and they are virtually shatterproof
- The polucarbonate lenses are 20 times impact resistant than normal glass and they are 1/3 the weight of the normal glass
- They have a semirigid zippered storage case that also comes with a cleaning cloth
- They are meant for people with small and medium faces.
- They are polarized
- They are 100% UV protecting
- The proprietary glare guard lens reduces the eyes strain
- They come in a dozen colors so you are spoilt for choice
- They are only meant for people with small and medium faces
- They are only single lens; fortunately they are polarized