Golf is a fun game but it also comes with a lot of exertion on one’s feet because a golfer has to be on their feet the whole time. Being on your feet for long time can be such a pain especially if you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis; that’s why you need the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis. Something that also comes in very handy when you suffer from plantar fasciitis is Plantar Fasciitis Posterior Night Splint. This night brace helps to keep the ankle in a neutral position while stretching the calf as well as the plantar fascia as one sleeps. This gentle stretch helps in reducing inflammation, muscle contracting as well as the pain that comes with it.
Looking for this pair of shoes can be quite hard as much as it is crucial. There are quite a number of golf shoes brands that sell these kinds of shoes which can give the golfer a little headache trying to decide. Below are some of the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis we have picked for you;
Adidas is a great brand and it equally makes great products that are exactly what a customer needs. Adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost Spiked Shoe is the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis. These shoes have been made with imported leather which means it is of great quality and the pair will last for quite a long time. This imported leather gives these golf shoes a nice matte touch.
The best thing about Adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost Spiked Shoe is their rubber sole which gives the player a good balance between friction and grip. Their boost-padding design gives the wearer a good feeling and it alleviates pain for people with plantar fasciitis.
- They upper part is made of leather
- They come in flexible size range
- The boost padding concept ensures that the wearer’s foot is cushioned
- The cleats and nubs also ensure that the wearer’s foot does not endure the pain of walking
- This pair can be quite expensive
- Your foot might experience some discomfort as a result of the flat arch
Men’s Footjoy Freestyle Golf Shoes are a combination of light weight meshwork and water proof toughness. This combination also makes it stylish, breathable and it conveys solace to a wearer’s feet. Men’s Footjoy Freestyle Golf Shoes are the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis as they give the wearer a mix of versatility and solace. The tongue-inset is a guarantee of extra protection to the highly affected areas.
The InnerSok framework also offers ample cushion for extra solace and help in the foot sole area where most people experience the pain. The additional thick engrossing ‘Fitbed’ with HeelLok also provides extra slip protection and prevalent solace.
- It is slip resistant
- It is water resistant
- It offers extra cushion for comfort
- It is not the best shoe for flat feet
- It is a little pricy
New Balance Men’s NBG2004 is one of the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis. They are made from imported microfiber leather with the sole being made from synthetic material. The drop padded sole is light in weight and it gives lightweight padding while at the same time providing premium responsiveness to the golf footing.
The water proof microfiber leather makes it safe to be worn even on those wet golfing days. The spikes are removable and together with the outsole, they give the wearer flex and soundness with regular feet movement.
- They are of average price
- They are waterproof
- They have padded soles
- They have removable cleats
- As a result of changed style, the spikes might end up pinching sensitive feet
Footjoy DNA Golf shoes are the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis because they have been made with chromoskin leather on the upper side. This leather makes the shoes feel super light while still maintaining the durability the golfer needs. These shoes have a new stability chassis that’s been engineered specifically for stability and comfort.
Footjoy DNA Golf shoes are the best goes shoes for plantar fasciitis; the fine-tuned foam fit bed gives the underfoot excellent comfort not to mention heel support. The 3D foam collar 2.0 goes over the ankle to give more support, comfort not to mention great fit.
They have a synthetic sole; the outer sole provides the golfer with lightweight stability as we well as performance. Footjoy DNA Golf shoes also offer great traction.
- They chromo skin leather used to make Footjoy DNA Golf shoes is supple, lightweight, 100% waterproof and durable
- They offer great traction
- They are extremely comfortable
- They are breathable
- They have an athletic design with a snug fit tongue
- The sizing a bit off
- When the tongues shift to the side, they become a little uncomfortable
Sketchers women’s birdie golf shoes are the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis. They have been made with a mesh textile material not to mention a special synthetic sole that makes them flexible and flexible. These sketchers are 100% water resistant with the outer sole being made with durable GPU grips.
These shoes are ultra-lightweight with the upper part having been made with fused material that gives them more flexibility. These shoes provide people with plantar fasciitis with extra cushioning using the 5gen cushioning combined with Goga max insole. These are the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis for women.
If you are worried about enough arch or heel support, then these shoes will not disappoint because they have been made specifically for plantar fasciitis. Skechers womens birdie shoes are the best women golf shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- They are water resistant
- They have great traction all thanks to the goimpulse outsole and traction control
- They are greatly cushioned thus giving the wearer great support and comfort; they have 5GEN cushion midsole
- They are light in weight
- They have a TPU grip outsole which offers great traction
- They have a 1¼ inches in built sole which is great for arch and heel support
- They are spikeless and responsive
- Not 100% water proof
Callaway Men’s TRX golf shoe are the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis. These shoes have been made with synthetic materials and leather. They have also been equipped with opti-repel, waterproof microfiber leather not to mention dura-rubber outsole
The best thing about Callaway Men’s TRX golf shoe is that the midsole has been incorporated with opti-soft EVA for maximum comfort; slim lok cleats help in providing better control. The opti-vent meshliner gives the wearer excellent breathability such that their feet remain cool and dry no matter the weather.
If you are looking for the best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis, Callaway Men’s TRX golf shoe is exactly what you are looking for.
- They are water proof all thanks to opti-repel microfiber leather upper
- The inside of the shoe is soft and comfortable
- They have champ slim lok cleats that give the golfer ample traction
- They have a 5mm EA sock liner which provides the golfer with maximum comfort
- Not water resistant as indicated
- They are a little narrow
You can also get some supplements to alleviate the pain even as you get the best shoes for plantar fasciitis for comfort.
Best insoles for plantar fasciitis
The best golf shoes for plantar fasciitis are amazing but sometimes you need some extra support. Having the best insoles for plantar fasciitis might just be the next best thing. Sometimes being on the golf course makes you walk for long which can be quite painful for someone suffering from plantar fasciitis. Some of the best insoles for plantar fasciitis are;
Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics For Plantar Fasciitis are a good choice for moderate cases of plantar fasciitis. They have been made using shock guard technology to offer pain relief. The reinforced heel and arch cushion help in shock absorption. The best thing about these insoles for plantar fasciitis is that they can be trimmed to fit your shoes.
- They are light in weight with springy cushioning
- The heel cushioning is quite comfortable
- They can be sized to fit one’s shoes
- The sizing can run a bit small
- They are don’t offer enough support for people with fallen arches
They are recommended for people who do casual walking and for people with light cases of plantar fasciitis. They are not recommended for fallen arches or flat feet.
Nazaroo Orthotic Insoles For Flat Feet are the best insoles for plantar fasciitis because they are quite affordable and they feature antibacterial materials. The best thing about them is that they come in three colors, so you have a bit of a choice. The best thing about these plantar fasciitis inserts is that they have latex cushioning for shock absorption.
The deep heel cradle comes in very handy for added stability. The arch support has been designed to help in minimizing the pressure that’s placed on the foot. The antimicrobial composite materials help in keeping the feet dry and cool. The bonus feature here is that they can fit in almost all footwear.
- They are of good quality which translates to durability
- They fit in almost all shoes with little or no slipping at all
- These insoles are quite comfortable with good cushioning
- They offer firm support which translates to great heel positioning
- They can color leak especially on bright colored or white socks
- They might uncomfortable because the cushioning might be a little too firm
- They don’t always fit into narrow or small women’s shoes meaning they are not the best for women unless women with big feet
They are best recommended for people with fallen arches and flat feet. They are not recommended for people with small feet